I bought some fabric to make some new clothes for Quinny's dolls. This is the first outfit I made for her Rapunzel doll without a pattern. It has a matching coat and pants and the shirt Velcro in the back. Quinn picked out the matching fabric for the coat and pants. I was originally going to save all of the clothes for her birthday which is coming up but since she saw me making these I let her have an early birthday present :o) later when I heard her playing with all of her dolls some of the dolls were asking Rapunzel where she got her outfit. Rapunzel's response "Nordstrom" lol! Apparently I make good enough doll clothes to sell at Nordstrom according to Quinn. Maybe I should pitch the idea to them. Hhhhmmmm.... lol made me feel good she thought the outfit was that fancy
Miranda you are ridiculous! You made those with no pattern!? That is amazing!!!!
ReplyDelete