Monday, May 13, 2013

Fun times in Moab

Here is a collection of some fun pictures so far. One is of our view coming into Moab when the kids and I drove back by ourselves. That actually was a fun road trip. One is of Cooper after his first day at his new school. I had to get it quick cuz he couldn't see it was too sunny and pretty hot out! He loves his new school though. He goes all day and has so much fun! I almost wish we had started at this school! His teacher here is amazing!! The other two are of playing at the park. Quinny was dying for daddy to get on the dinosaur with her. Looks like he's having fun huh?? Lol! The other is how Brandan pushes the stroller! Lol he was chasing Coop around and ended up on the big rock! Lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment