We've been sewing a lot this week. I found a pattern that I have had for years for a bag and never made. And knowing the kids needed new scripture bags for church I thought why not make this one. Quinny's is quilted on the outside and all lined. It also has a pocket with a heart on it as you can see. She loves her church purse :o) cooper picked out his own fabric for his and I made crayon pockets all the way around it. I think its pretty cool. I'm still not sure what he thinks of it. He says he likes it...we will see. Cooper also got the sewing bug and made two pillows (only one is pictured) and a sleeping bag and pillow for Quinns Barbie's! She was so excited. I also made a matching pillow and blanket for Quinn and her baby dolls. She's asleep and hasn't seen them yet so the pictures will have to wait. I'm excited for more sewing projects!! Yay!!
No comments:
Post a Comment