While at Walmart this weekend the kids were looking at the bikes. Of course because they both would like a new one. And who doesn't like checking out the bikes at Walmart? I mean come on! OK back to the story. Two older people walked up and started to look at the bikes talking about which bike to get, and if they had enough to which the man yells "I have $300 of course I have enough!" Good to know sir. Good to know. So they pulled a 12" bike of the rack and then asked Cooper his old he is, he says 5. They respond saying there son is 6. (These people looked like they were grandparents. It threw us all off) so I told them they definatlet needed a 16" bike at least. Quinn is 3 and needs a 16" ( but then again she is monster baby sooooo). So they were deciding between two and asked Coop which one he liked better. He shows them. They pull it down and it had a thing you could make revving sounds with. They didn't know how to use it so Cooper walked right over and showed them without hesitation. The man says "what are you doing at Christmas? You want to help me shop? You should get a job just standing here and helping people pick out presents. I need to pay you for your time." I try to tell him that's OK but he insisted. So Coop got $1, and because Quinn was standing there she got one too! Lol! Cooper was so excited he had to frame it...thus became the framed dollar bill.
No comments:
Post a Comment