The kids are getting lazy. They used to walk/run the whole way to Cooper's school no problem. But now they want to be carried, or pushed in the stroller, or ride in the wagon. I should say for the record it is usually Quinn complaining. Coop is usually a good walker/runner home and to school. So this particular day we were walking Brandan was with us and both kids wanted to be carried. I volunteered to carry Cooper's backpack and coats :-) I'm so nice. And Brandan being the big buff guy that he is and trying to get in a workout decided he would carry both! Or it could have been me saying I used to carry both at the same time all the time! Of course they were a little smaller then. Needless to say he made it the whole way and the kids loved it.
No comments:
Post a Comment