Monday, January 28, 2013
starting today...
>Last night ended with cooper puking a lot!!! So going to bed I thought for sure I'd be up again to clean up more puke. But nope. Nothing happened. Then this morning Brandan headed off to work and about 30min later I woke up to the sound of someone doing that lovely cough that happens right before the puke comes. I rushed into the kids room expecting to see coop puking, but no, it was Quinny stumbling towards me getting ready to blow it everywhere!! I grabbed the nearest trash can and shoved her head into it luckily catching it all! Since then its been non stop face in the bucket for miss Quinny loo. Poor thing. Luckily Cooper is feeling a lot better and has been pretty helpful this morning. So we are all hanging out in jammies, chilling on the couch, watching sponge Bob, and playing guess who. Hopefully this yucky bug will leave our house quickly without anyone else catching it!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment